Collecting and Using Your Personal Information
There are mainly two types of personal information collected:
1. Information You Provide
- Personal data such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number) you give us when you create an account or place an order.
- To fulfill the orders on the site, which includes payment information processing, delivery arrangement, invoices or order confirmations;
- To communicate with you;
- To provide you with updates about the site and our products and services.
2. Information Collected Automatically
- Device information such as your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, version and time zone settings, cookies and browser history in the site, search terms and purchase history.
- To optimize our site and improve our service;
- To screen for potential risk and fraud;
- To provide personalized recommendations or interest-based advertisements.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your personal data with certain third-party service providers that help us fulfill the transactions and provide quality products and services to you.
- Our site is powered by Shopify, an online e-commerce platform facilitating us to sell you products and services. You can check how Shopify deals with your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We are trying to find out how our customers interact with the site with the help of Google Analytics. You can check how Google deals with your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- We may share some of your information, like your purchases and interactions with our advertisements, with our advertising partners.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information to comply with legal obligations and regulations in some instances to protect the rights, property, or safety of our site, users and others.
We promise not to sell, rent, or trade your email address or other postal information without your consent.
If unfortunately, our site is merged or acquired, your information may be in the transferred assets, so that we may continue to provide products and services to you.
Protecting Your Personal Information
It is known that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We will take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical precautions and practices to prevent your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Your Consent and Choices
When you provide us with personal information for orders, payment processing, and delivery arrangement, it is implied that you accept our collecting and using your information for these specific reasons.
For other reasons, like targeted advertisements or marketing promotions, we will notify you directly or provide you with an opportunity to opt out.
For more information about targeted advertising, you can learn about Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”).
You can also visit Google, Bing, Facebook or Digital Advertising Alliance for more information about opting out of targeted advertising.
About the Cookies
The site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If a child under thirteen has provided us with personal information, we will delete the data once we detect it.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not change our tracking practices when detecting signals like “Do Not Track” from your browser.